Extreme Speed: Optimized for today's High Speed Drives, the unit duplicates and sanitizes drives at speeds exceeding 7GB/min. The unit's design takes advantage of current drive technology and also prepares the user for future advances in drive speeds.
One Default Write Protected "Source" Port: For the protection of the user's original data on the "Source" hard drive, the unit provides one standard write protected native SATA/SAS "Source" port and one standard write protected native USB 2.0 "Source" port. That allows user to duplicate safely up to three "Target" drives.
Optional Adapters: The units allows user to copy from IDE drives, 1.8" ZIF, 2.5" Laptop drives, and Flash Media such as Compact Flash, Memory Sticks, SD, Micro SD, Multi Media card, external RAID, etc.
Multiple "Target" Ports: Provides three native SATA/SAS 'Target" ports and three native USB 2.0 "Target" ports to allow the user to make up to three copies of a single drive. One of the "Target" ports can be re-configured by user as a write protected port and can be use safely as "Source" port in order to duplicate two different "Source" drives into two "Target" hard drives simultaneously.
Multiple Operational Modes:
Windows Operating System:
- Single Source Copy Mode allows Duplicating from one "Source" drive to up to three "Target" drives.
- Multi Source Copy Mode allows Duplicating from two "Source" drives to two individual "Target" drives.
- Multi Operational Mode allows performing different operations simultaneously, such as duplicating some drives while sanitizing other drives; all without any speed degradation.
- Multi MASSter Mode allows the duplication of up to three different "Target" hard drives from images stored on a single "Source" drive. For the user's convenience, this mode allows for multiple images to be stored on a singe "Source" drive.
The unitruns on the Windows OS, providing flexibility and device compatibility support. Unit can be customized for Multi-Language support. Unit can be customized to individual's needs upon request. Compatible with a wide range of PC peripherals.Multiple Imaging Formats:
The unit provides multiple Duplication Formats:
- IQCopy which copies only allocated files, greatly reducing copy time and automatically scales and formats partitions.
- "Percent of Disk copies all sectors including unused sectors and supports any Operating System.
- Multi MASSter allows for the duplication of stored images of hard drives.
Supports Single Pass or Multi-Pass Wiping using the DoD Standard to permanently erase all data from hard drives.
Expansion Box: The unit is designed with built-in support to connect to an Expansion Box, providing the capability to capture data from additional devices which have interfaces not natively available on the unit. The Expansion Box is configured with the following hardware:
1) FireWire 1394 PCI-Express card for connecting 1394A(1 Port) or 1394B(2 Ports) mass storage devices.
2) SCSI Ultra320 PCI-Express card for connecting SCSI mass storage devices. The unit can copy from two SCSI hard drives simultaneously with no speed degradation(*).
3) PCI-Express to ExpressCard 34 Reader for connecting a broad range of ExpressCard compliant cards, such as ExpressCard USB 3.0 cards adapter used to connect USB 3.0 mass storage devices(**).
(*)External Multi-Output Power Adapter (not supplied) is required to power the second SCSI drive when it copy from two SCSI drives simultaneously. It is also recommended to use the External Multi-Output Power Adapter to power two or more external drives connected to the Expansion Box.
(**)ExpressCards are not supplied with the Expansion Box.
Also the Expansion Box can be configured with other different controllers to support other interfaces like to support for Fiber Channel drives."On the fly" Drive Image Encryption*: Utilizing the built-in AES256 Encryption Technology, the unit encrypts with minimal speed degradation all digital data during the Acquisition Process for the purpose of safe guarding sensitive information. The unitcreates a secure key with a user-chosen pass phrase. An AES256 encryption key is then generated by the unitand can be saved to any USB thumb drive. The encrypted drive can be decrypted on the fly utilizing the unit or any regular PC loaded with the ICS-JMR free decryption utility and the USB thumb drive containing the saved key. User can then safely image the decrypted data to an additional target drive. The unit supports the AES 256-bit block cipher Encryption Standard, which has been approved by NIST and chosen in the US as the government standard. The unitAES Encryption Algorithm is hardware based and is embedded and implemented directly through the unit's VIA Nano Processor. VIA Technologies, VIA Nano Processor has been validated as correctly implementing the AES algorithm as indicated in the attached NIST report titled,"The Advanced Encryption Standard Algorithm Validation List." See Validation # 1229.
* This process is NOT compatible with the DiskCypher product line.
Upload and Download Images to Network Storage Area: By connecting the unit to a network, user can be uploaded and downloaded images of "Source" hard drive to a Network Storage Area. This will allow the user to take advantage of large storage platforms (SAN) for the purpose of sharing, processing and archiving.
Preview Data: User can preview active files on the unit of the "Source" drive by utilizing Windows file viewing capabilities in a write protected environment.
USB Card Reader Support: Optional 3rd Party USB Card Reader Support allows use of Flash Media such as Compact Flash, Memory Sticks, SD, Micro SD, Multi Media card, etc.
Write-Protection: By default, the "Source" port is permanently write-protected. Optionally, any "Target" port can be write-protected when used as a "Source" port in multiple source Copy Mode to avoid any accidental overwrites to the original hard drive.
Hashing and Data Verification: The unit provides Read Back Verification and Hashing authentication methods using MD5, SHA1, or SHA2 algorithms for data integrity verification.
Download Full Data Sheet