- Complete Standalone Operation:
No PC required to operate the duplicator.
- Asynchronous Duplication:
Able to copy any size master data
onto multiple sources asynchronously (independently) without sacrificing
duplication speed or quality for faster and more reliable duplication.
- Smart copy feature:
This feature is used to quickly copy all accessible content contained on the USB device.
- Supports all data Formats with bit by bit duplication
- Supports most currently available USB drive:
Supports most currently available USB drive in the market
- Future functions upgradeable through firmware:
Duplicator is able to be upgraded by future firmware updates.
- Supports alternative flash formats:
SD, Micro SD and CF Support with optional corresponding SD, Micro SD, or CF Interface Module Add-on
- Secure Erase:
Fully erase the USB device without the data being recovered.
- Multi-Language capability:
The text on the LCD screen can be displayed in English, Spanish, French, Japanese & more. Chinese can be added upon request.
- Multilateral USB Compatibility:
Compatible with USB 3.0, 2.0, or 1.0 devices
- Account management (password protection):
This function will authorize only
specific user(s) to operate the duplicator with their preferred
settings. Able to assign numerous passwords for multiple users.
- Auto-Counter Technology:
Displays the total number of discs successfully copied compared to desired output for each project.
- User friendly interface with 'easy-to-read' LCD display:
Offers easy to recognize and use terms and operations on the LCD display for simple usage.
- Aluminum Case used to provide a highly functional and attractive exterior:
Duplicator casing available in midnight black aluminum casing.
- Fast Key Support:
4 fast keys for faster operations.
- Power on Self diagnostics:
Keeps the duplicator functioning optimally.
- Device Info feature:
Provides the detail information of the USB device.
- USB Prescan feature:
Able to scan the source USB device for physcial reading error.
- Continuous copying without waiting for cool down:
No need to stop the duplicator for fear of overheating.