1. Standalone, no PC required to operate the duplicator.
2. Compatible with variety of USB 2.0/3.0/3.1/3.2 devices and external USB HDDs.
3. Speeds up to 10 GB/min. With increased targets, the duplicator will degrade the speed in order to create a successful copy.
4. Supports all types of data format copying while doing bit for bit duplication.
5. Supports quick copy for Linux (ext2/ext3/ext4) and NTFS, FAT16/32.
6. Supports 3TB+ capacity for external USB HDDs.
7. Support eUSB(USB-DOM) 2.54mm and 2.00mm (via adapter)
8. Calculates the MD5 hash of the entire drive so users can quickly verify the source data is intact.
9. Integrates log report management system for records purpose.
Systems and Files (Quick Copy Mode)
1. The duplicator automatically copies only the data area, rather than the empty spaces within the capacity, which reduces the duration of the copy process.
2. This copy mode supports the file formats such as Windows (FAT16/32/64/NTFS), Linux (ext2/ext3/ext4), and Mac (HFS/HFS+/HFSX). If the file system format to be copied is not among the supported formats above, then system will automatically switch to "whole media copy" mode.
1. The duplicator copies from the initial sector to the end, bit-by-bit.
2. There are no format limitation in this mode.
Speeds up to 10 GB/min. With increased targets, the duplicator will degrade the speed in order to create a successful copy.
Event Log report
Records duplicator operation (time and result).
Records system and target information details (VID/PID, MID/OID, S/N number).