- Complete Standalone Operation:
No PC required to operate the duplicator.
- Maximum 1000 disc capacity:
- Improved Multi-Master Recognition Technology (MMRT):
load multiple masters at once to run multiple duplication jobs in
succession. In addition able to load the master content to HDD while
copying first run of discs.
- Improved Upgraded sticky media separator & handling option: Higher
probability to separate sticky media. Provides additional setting
"Detect Sticky Media" to stop the job when 2 or more media are detected
in any tray.
- New Support automatically writer disable feature when specified "Maximum Failures/Per Recorder" is reached.
- New Support automatically job abort feature when specified "Maximum Total Failures" is reached
- Support automatically eject and close the tray when the media wasn't properly placed.
- Auto-Copy feature:
starts duplication process automatically by assuming the 1st disc in
the input spindle is the master disc and remaining are the blanks.
- New Supports Manual Duplication Mode.
- New Continuous Hard Drive Partitioning:
HDD partitions are created without limitations using the same amount of
space as the actual content size on the disc. No longer do you have to
worry about loosing valuable HDD capacity because your duplicator
allocates the exact space required without wasting space like standard
partitions on other controllers.
- New Supports all common CD Formats with Additional Special format including CD-TEXT, ISRC, Over-Burned CD.
- Multi-Language capability for English, Spanish and French:
The text on the LCD screen can currently be displayed in English, Spanish and French.
- Drive firmware upgradeability:
Capable of upgrading the drives for selected brands through the Duplicator.
- User friendly interface with 'easy-to-read' LCD display:
Offers easy to recognize and use terms and operations on the LCD display for simple usage.
- Auto-Counter Technology:
Displays the total number of discs successfully copied compared to desired output for each project.
- Account management (password protection):
function will authorize only specific user(s) to operate the duplicator
with their preferred settings. Able to assign numerous passwords for
- Fast Key Support:
4 fast keys for faster operations.
- Power on Self diagnostics:
Keeps the duplicator functioning optimally.
- Disc Info feature:
Provides the format of the disc & the disc manufacturer's information.
- Selectable CD and DVD burning speeds:
Ability to increase or decrease duplication speed for supported formats.
- Hard Drive Partition/Image Name Editing:
Simply stated you can name the images stored on the hard drive partitions.
- Supports all currently available DVD media including Double/Dual layer DVD9:
Can duplicate Single Layer DVDR/RW and Double/Dual Layer DVDR Formats.
- Automatic format recognition:
Duplicator recognizes automatically if the discs are CD, or DVD as well as the correct format to copy.
- Upgradeable for future drive technology:
Able to upgrade duplicator for installation of future drives.
- Future functions upgradeable through firmware:
Duplicator able to upgrade future software updates via Firmware.
- Continuous copying without waiting for cool down:
No need to stop the duplicator for fear of overheating.
TITAN SUPREME autoloader features Multi-Master Recognition Technology
(MMRT). Traditionally, autoloaders can only handle one duplication job
at a time and additional manpower is needed to load a new duplication
job (ex. Load new master disc, insert more blank discs, etc.) Now, with
this totally revolutionized auto-master recognition technology, the
TITAN SUPREME can handle multiple duplication jobs per run by itself.
For example, if you want to make 200 copies of job A, 50 copies of job
B, and 100 copies of job C. Traditional autoloaders will only process
one job per run and need someone to load job B and job C to the
autoloader. However, with the TITAN SUPREME featuring MMRT, it will
process all three jobs sequentially per run by itself, without the need
to load and reload additional master disc. This process affords the
user more time to dedicate to other matters rather than keeping a
constant eye on the autoloader.
|Suggested Accessories for this product...