Introducing the high powered SharkCopier standalone optical CD, and DVD duplicator. The SharkCopier is not only the most advanced duplicator on the market, but is extremely simple to use. With the ability to copy all CD configurations, all DVD configurations including Dual/Double Layer discs, the SharkCopier is the perfect solution for your duplication needs. The easy to operate control panel offers many advanced features such as; AutoCopy, Load and Copy, Account Management, Hard Drive Partition Naming, and much much more. The SharkCopier offers the largest memory buffer of any unit available today with 128MB on our standard models and 256MB on special models. Beyond the attractive look of this powerful duplicator, the aluminum casing provides the highest protection against heat and dust, two of the most dangerous elements for a duplicator. This allows the unit to provide optimal performance for an extended period of time.
- Complete Standalone Operation:
No PC required to operate the duplicator.
- Auto DVD Format Conversion:
Can convert media between DVD+R/RW and DVD-R/RW automatically.
- Copy Protection (optional):
Able to create copy protected
DVD Video copies from an original master using the Copy Connect feature.
Transfer image files with the embedded protection directly from a PC to
the duplicator's internal HDD.
- USB Copy Connect (optional):
Able to connect the duplicator directly to a PC for more convenient duplication of master content.
- Load and Copy Supported *:
Improved "Load and Copy" to
make duplication from Hard Drive faster than ever by simultaneously copy
into the blank media while Loading to the hard drive
- Continuous Hard Drive Partitioning *:
The HDD partitions are created
without limitations using the same amount of space as the actual
content size on the disc. No longer do you have to worry about loosing
valuable HDD capacity because your duplicator allocates the exact space
required without wasting space like standard partitions on other
- Industry leading 256MB buffer memory **:
Keeps all drives burning
without pausing (known as buffer underrun) for the most stable and
reliable high speed duplication - The higher the memory buffer the less
likely to encounter buffer underrun errors.
- Supports all common CD Formats with Additional Special format including CD-TEXT, ISRC, Over-Burned CD.
- Drive firmware upgradeability:
Capable of upgrading the drives for selected brands through the Duplicator.
- Multi-Language capability:
The text on the LCD screen can
be displayed in English, Spanish, French, Japanese & more. Chinese
can be added upon request.
*Requires installation of a Hard Drive.
- AutoCopy feature:
Fast duplication without pressing any buttons.
- Account management (password protection):
This function will authorize only specific user(s) to operate
the duplicator with their preferred settings. Able to assign numerous passwords
for multiple users.
- Auto-Counter Technology:
Displays the total number of discs successfully copied compared
to desired output for each project.
- Hard Drive Partition/Image Name Editing *:
Simply stated you can name the images stored on the hard drive
- User friendly interface with 'easy-to-read' LCD display:
Offers easy to recognize and use terms and operations on the LCD
display for simple usage.
- Aluminum Case used to provide a highly functional and attractive exterior:
Duplicator casing available in metallic silver or midnight black
- Fast Key Support:
4 fast keys for faster operations.
- Power on Self diagnostics:
Keeps the duplicator functioning optimally.
- Disc Info feature:
Provides the format of the disc & the disc manufacturer's
- Selectable Disc burning speeds:
Ability to increase or decrease duplication speed for supported
- Creates mix compilation audio CD:
Able to compile multiple tracks onto a single disc from multiple
- Supports both Disk-at-Once and Track-at-Once modes
- Automatic format recognition:
Duplicator recognizes automatically if the discs are CD or DVD
as well as the correct format to copy.
- Upgradeable for future drive technology:
Able to upgrade duplicator for installation of future drives.
- Future functions upgradeable through firmware:
Duplicator able to upgrade future software updates via Firmware.
- Continuous copying without waiting for cool down:
No need to stop the duplicator for fear of overheating.
**Available only on specific models.