When you purchase a Microboards Product, you can purchase the optional MicroCare Warranty for that product to gain the following added protection:
- 1st Year Rapid Exchange Replacement of Microboards Equipment.
- 48 Hour Advanced Replacement Program.
- Cross Shipment of Replacement Unit via Express Next Day Service
- Minimize Downtime for Customer.
Here are the details....
MicroCare Warranty Service Program for Advanced Replacement
Microboards offers a 48 hour advanced replacement program for its line of duplicators and printers. The MicroCare contract is effective for a period of one year from the product's original invoice date of purchase.
1. If service is required for a Microboards product covered under the MicroCare program, the customer contacts Microboards' technical support department to report the symptoms the unit is exhibiting. Call M-F, 8am-5pm CST at 952-556-1639 or e- mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. After the Microboards' technical support representative confirms that the unit requires service at the depot, a Return Authorization Number will be requested for the customer. An RMA # will then be e-mailed or faxed to the customer with the shipping address and instructions.
3. The customer then returns the product in the original packaging and reports to Microboards the carrier name and the waybill/tracking number used to ship the unit back to the Microboards Repair Depot.
4. Within (1) business day of notice of the RMA shipment back to Microboards, a new (or like new) unit is cross-shipped via Federal Express Next Day Service* as a permanent replacement for the original system. This has the customer back up and running within (2) business days of the original failure.