- Complete Standalone Operation:
No PC required to operate the duplicator.
- Maximum 200 disc capacity
- Able to copy Blu-Ray** discs:
Able to duplicate Blu-Ray discs as well as DVD and CD discs.
- Multi-Master Recognition Technology (MMRT):
load multiple masters at once to run multiple duplication jobs in
succession. In addition able to load the master content to HDD while
copying first run of discs.
- Able to label discs with full graphics and text using LightScribe* Technology:
Using LightScribe capable discs, the duplicator can print the labels onto all the discs in the drives at the same time.
- Upgraded sticky media separator & handling option:
probability to separate sticky media. Provides additional setting
"Detect Sticky Media" to stop the job when 2 or more media are detected
in any tray.
- Support automatically writer disable feature when specified "Maximum Failures/Per Recorder" is reached.
- Support automatically job abort feature when specified "Maximum Total Failures" is reached
- Support automatically eject and close the tray when the media wasn't properly placed.
- Auto-Copy feature:
starts duplication process automatically by assuming the 1st disc in
the input spindle is the master disc and remaining are the blanks.
- Supports Manual Duplication Mode.
- Continuous Hard Drive Partitioning:
HDD partitions are created without limitations using the same amount of
space as the actual content size on the disc. No longer do you have to
worry about loosing valuable HDD capacity because your duplicator
allocates the exact space required without wasting space like standard
partitions on other controllers.
- Supports all currently available Blu-ray* & DVD media including Double/Dual layer:
Can duplicate Single Layer DVDR/RW/Blu-ray and Double/Dual Layer DVDR/Blu-ray Formats.
- Auto DVD Format Conversion:
Can convert media between DVD+R/RW and DVD-R/RW automatically.
- Supports all common CD Formats with Additional Special format including CD-TEXT, ISRC, Over-Burned CD.
- Multi-Language capability for English, Spanish and French:
The text on the LCD screen can currently be displayed in English, Spanish and French.
- Drive firmware upgradeability:
Capable of upgrading the drives for selected brands through the Duplicator.
- User friendly interface with 'easy-to-read' LCD display:
Offers easy to recognize and use terms and operations on the LCD display for simple usage.
- Auto-Counter Technology:
Displays the total number of discs successfully copied compared to desired output for each project.
- Account management (password protection):
function will authorize only specific user(s) to operate the duplicator
with their preferred settings. Able to assign numerous passwords for
- Fast Key Support:
4 fast keys for faster operations.
- Power on Self diagnostics:
Keeps the duplicator functioning optimally.
- Disc Info feature:
Provides the format of the disc & the disc manufacturer's
- Selectable CD and DVD burning speeds:
Ability to increase or decrease duplication speed for supported formats.
- Hard Drive Partition/Image Name Editing:
Simply stated you can name the images stored on the hard drive partitions.
- Automatic format recognition:
Duplicator recognizes automatically if the discs are CD, or DVD as well as the correct format to copy.
- Upgradeable for future drive technology:
Able to upgrade duplicator for installation of future drives.
- Future functions upgradeable through firmware:
Duplicator able to upgrade future software updates via Firmware.
- Continuous copying without waiting for cool down:
No need to stop the duplicator for fear of overheating.
The TITAN lite II autoloader features Multi-Master Recognition
Technology (MMRT). Traditionally, autoloaders can only handle one
duplication job at a time and additional manpower is needed to load a
new duplication job (ex. Load new master disc, insert more blank discs,
etc.) Now, with this totally revolutionized auto-master recognition
technology, the TITAN lite II can handle multiple duplication jobs per
run by itself. For example, if you want to make 20 copies of job A, 40
copies of job B, and 30 copies of job C. Traditional autoloaders will
only process one job per run and need someone to load job B and job C
to the autoloader. However, with the TITAN lite II featuring MMRT, it
will process all three jobs sequentially per run by itself, without the
need to load and reload additional master disc. This process affords
the user more time to dedicate to other matters rather than keeping a
constant eye on the autoloader.
* LightScribe models only.
** Blu-ray models only.
|Suggested Accessories for this product...