NS2100 - Network Publishing
Don't be fooled by its clean, unassuming exterior. The NS2100 is as rugged and dependable as the R-Quest machines you already know and rely on, and our next-generation robotics add a whole new dimension of usability!
The NS2100 comes with your choice of a FlashJet 2 inkjet (NS2100i) or TEAC P-55 dye-sublimation (NS2100t) printer built right into the system. There is no complicated mounting hardware or assembly required!
no software or drivers to install, the system is ready to use right out
of the box. Simply load it with media, connect it to your network, and
get started publishing! Burning CDs one job and DVDs the next? Don't
worry about swapping out media. The media-configurable hoppers allow
you to access both CDs and DVDs at the same time!
With the NS2100, you can...
- Save countless hours manually loading and unloading discs with 150-disc capacity
- Burn and print discs simultaneously with the built-in printer
- Publish discs from any computer on your local network
- Master discs, create labels, and start publishing with the all-in-one TrueNet LX
the NS2100 is a publishing appliance, there is no need to install and
maintain numerous software packages on each computer in your network.
All users access the system with the java-enabled web browsers already
installed (e.g. Internet Explorer, FireFox, Safari, etc.), so it
doesn't matter if they use Windows (Vista, XP, 32 bit & 64 bit),
Mac OSX or Linux! There is no need to install any client software or
printer drivers. Users can start, stop, modify and monitor their jobs
right from within their web browser!
security? TrueNet LX includes comprehensive security features so that
you can provide your users with only the access they need. Avoid costly
mistakes and prevent surprises by setting up each user with quotas and
other access options.
- Built-in Label Designer
- Drag & Drop Mastering of Data, DVD Video & BD Video discs
- Import ready-made ISO images - even up to 50GB for Blu-ray!
- Customizable Low Media/Print Supplies thresholds with e-mail notifications
- Edit and update job priorities, quantities, and more in real time
- Easily repeat or restart jobs with additional quantities
- Customizable e-mail event notifications
- Up to 5 unique users, all with their own login and e-mail address
- Role-based user security and access control
- Label Design Lockout - ensures that users select a pre-defined corporate label
- Control quotas and job priorities on a user-by-user basis
- Full System Logging - accessible in real time
- Dual firmware support provides system redundancy for worry-free upgrades
- Upgradeable to TrueNet FX, adding support for:
- More Users
- Easy-to-use Dynamic Form Fields within Labels
- Easy-to-use Serialization
- Easy-to-use Dynamic 'Mail-Merge' functionality
- API Functionality