* 2 High Speed CD/DVD/Blu-Ray Recorders
* Integrated FlashJet II Inkjet Printer
* Mixed Media (CD & DVD simultaneously available!)
* Network Ready (Gigabit Networking included)
* All publishing functions accessed via your WEB BROWSER
* Windows, Mac OSX, Linux
* No software or drivers to install!
NS-2100 - Networked Publishing
Featuring TrueNet, the
world's leading web browser based disc publishing software, the NS-2100
is a truly platform independent publishing solution, and comes without
the need to maintain an embedded Windows, Linux or Mac OS server.
next generation robotics combined with an easy to use yet powerful Web
Browser user interface provides the ideal solution to publishing across
multiple computer platforms such as Windows (32/64bit), Mac OSX and
Linux simultaneously on the same network. Because the system is
controlled by the java-enabled web browser, there is no client software
or printer drivers to install!
The NS-2100 Hardware provides:
- 150 Disc Input/Output Capacity with assignable media hoppers
- Up to 75 discs of 2 different media types available simultaneously (e.g. CD + DVD)
- Fully enclosed unit with built in disc printer
- Platform Independence - no server maintenance required
- Fully integrated solution - just connect power and a network cable!
Web Browser Software
: Imagine a corporate environment where the IT department is
installing, maintaining and supporting all the computers with client
software, printer drivers and all the associated problems that brings.
Now imagine a new software release, and the whole process starts
With TrueNet : Because the NS-2100 is a
publishing appliance it eliminates that maintenance need! Because all
users access the system with the java enabled browsers already
installed on their computers, it doesn't matter if they use Windows
(Vista, XP, 32 bit & 64 bit), Mac OSX or Linux! There is no need to
install any client software or printer drivers, and users can start,
stop, modify and monitor their jobs right from within their web browser.
TrueNet LX supports :
- Drag & Drop Mastering within the Browser window
- Import of ready-made ISO images - even up to 50GB for Blu-ray!
- Built-in label designer
- Live edit & update of jobs - even while running!
- Easily repeat or restart jobs with additional quantity requirements
- Job priorities can be controlled on a user by user basis
- Job priorities can be changed in real time by the administrator
- CD, DVD and Blu-ray formats
- E-Mail Event Notifcation - selectable on a job and user basis for each event type
- Role Based User Security and Access control
- Full System Logging - accessable in real time by the Administrator
- Label Design Lockout - ensuring users select a pre-defined corporate label
- Up to 5 unique users (more users available), all with their own login, password and e-mail address
- Quota based jobs on a user by user basis
- Easy setup for Low Media and Low Print Supplies thresholds
- Dual firmware support provides system redundancy
- Upgradeable to TrueNet FX adding support for :
- More Users
to use Dynamic Form Fields within Labels (User defined fields available
to complete at publishing time, reducing the number of label designs
- Easy to use Serialization
- Easy to use Dynamic 'Mail-Merge' functionality
- API Functionality