Director System Key Features:
DVD CD Publishing Software Features:
- Large 300 Disc Capacity
- 2 & 4 Drive CD/DVD or Blu-ray recorders
Allowing Multi-drive simultaneous asynchronous publishing with up to four unique DVD CD publishing jobs
- Embedded PC Production Server:
System does not require an external PC for operation - all
applications are self-contained utilizing an internal Production Server
complete with Windows PRO Operating System
- Flexible operation options:
Works as a complete DVD CD publishing system with unique one-off disc creation capability
- DVD CD Publishing Job Streaming via drop-in request folder
- A full asynchronous operation DVD CD Publisher for fastest performance possible
Printing & Printing Software Related Features:
- Simple User Interface
The unit comes standard with industry acclaimed Director One-Off DVD CD publishing software
- EasiAPI For creating applications, available on request
Simple ASCII text files allow you to easily write your
own application to act as a "front-end" to fully automate customized
content disc creation and job submission
- Jobs are submitted simply by dropping a .JOB file to a polled folder.
- No knowledge of disc authoring or disc format structure is needed.
- Allows the integration of the Director into such
applications as check imaging, document imaging, POS kiosks for audio
and video, data archiving, billing discs, and call center digital
recording systems for DVD CD published discs.
- Director API includes enterprise wide network licensing.
- Supports multiple users and user profiles
Limit who can use the system as well has how many jobs per
day, month or quarter as well as discs per job may be submitted by a
- Job Priority
The ability to set job priority to determine placement in the queue.
- Intelligent Spindle select
Publish CD's and DVD's at the same time and the system will select the media based on the job.
- Pre-master data discs from files or folder found anywhere on your network or local system.
- Dedicated Prestage partition to allow prestaging of images while other jobs are running
- CD-DA authoring from WAV or MP3.
Capable of ISRC, UPC Code, and sub-index editing with frame accurate recording.
- DVD-Video discs may be made directly from
title sets (VIDEO_TS folder), or a valid UDF DVD image file, with no
need for a physical master.
- Job Logging
All jobs are logged including all pertinent job information
such as date, time, quantity, user, image, label, start time,
completion time, and more. Includes log viewer. Log database is also
accessible via ODBC or DAO..
- Optional License Free client software
Share the system and submit jobs for CD DVD publishing from anywhere on your network
- Email notification system
- Lifetime free software updates available
Update software and firmware automatically from the web.
- Inter-changeable printers include Inkjet, Thermal and Dye-Sub
- Switch in and out - Choose your system based on your print needs and
- Built in label editor allows the user to
- Create text and change attributes
- Import graphics
- Reposition and delete text, graphics and dates
- Print from .LBL or .PDF files
- Optional Free unlimited seat Network Client
Simple one step install client software allows access for any number of users on the same network
- Internet Client
Our Optional free Scribe Client software may be used to submit
jobs only in secure corporate or government networks with VPN,
therefore providing the highest level of security. We do not offer a
browser based client which is a known network security risk relying on
open network ports, and more suited for commercial retail type
- Image Pre Stage
Queued Images are staged locally so queued jobs start instantly - no waiting for network transfers
- Built in 1GB/s LAN
Fast and reliable network accessibility
- Remote desktop support
Our support team can get access right to your desktop for fast and efficient support of your CD DVD publisher
- Hi-speed 24/7 operation:
Able to perform constantly 24 hours a day, 7 days a week without
fear of overheating with quick reliable robotic operation.
- Friendly Interface:
All job functions and system alerts operate in an easy to use
and similar user interface for convenience and ease of use
- Proven Technology
In business over 30 years and designed and manufactured in the
USA our DVD CD publishers are renowned for their stability,
performance and reliability.